- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|Journal of Life Care Planning|
The IARP Life Care Planning IALCP section is proud to publish the Journal of Life Care Planning (JLCP), the premiere peer-reviewed and professional journal dedicated to the specialty practice of life care planning.
One of the Journal's objectives is to publish material that will add to the knowledge base of life care planning practitioners. The Journal strives to publish information that is relevant and valuable to life care planners and is appropriate and accurate within standards in the field. Research and evidence-based articles are welcome and so are case studies or real practice examples. Material published in the JLCP is the latest information regarding life care planning and serves to provide academic foundation for this growing specialty advanced practice.
The editor and editorial board welcome submissions for peer review. Research and evidence-based articles are encouraged, as are case studies and real world practice examples. Manuscripts that are double-spaced and adhere to the APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009, www.apastyle.org/) style of professional writing can be sent as an email attachment to Tanya Rutherford-Owen, Editor, Journal of Life Care Planning, email@example.com. Please consider contributing to this specialty practice by submitting a manuscript.
Any ideas or suggestions for article topics or authors are welcome. Please direct them to the editor, Tanya Owen.
Volume 17 Number 3
(1) Editor’s Message
(3) IARP/ IALCP Symposium Announcement
(5) A Brief History of Life Care Planning
(15) 25 Years of the International Symposium of Life Care Planning
(23) Certification for Life Care Planning Practice
(30) Daubert/Frye-Reed Study
(31) International Academy of Life Care Planning:
Yesterday and Today
(37) A Historical Review of Life Care Planning Summits since 2000
(53) A Historical Look at the Fellow of the International Association
of Life Care Planning (FIALCP) Designation
(57) Standards of Practice for Life Care Planners: A 25-Year History
(61) A Journey Through the History of Life Care Planning Research: The Journal of Life Care Planning and the Foundation for Life Care Planning Research
Table of Contents
JLCP Issue Index Archive
Publication Order Form