- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|Journal of Life Care Planning|
The IARP Life Care Planning IALCP section is proud to publish the Journal of Life Care Planning (JLCP), the premiere peer-reviewed and professional journal dedicated to the specialty practice of life care planning.
One of the Journal's objectives is to publish material that will add to the knowledge base of life care planning practitioners. The Journal strives to publish information that is relevant and valuable to life care planners and is appropriate and accurate within standards in the field. Research and evidence-based articles are welcome and so are case studies or real practice examples. Material published in the JLCP is the latest information regarding life care planning and serves to provide academic foundation for this growing specialty advanced practice.
The editor and editorial board welcome submissions for peer review. Research and evidence-based articles are encouraged, as are case studies and real world practice examples. Manuscripts that are double-spaced and adhere to the APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009, www.apastyle.org/) style of professional writing can be sent as an email attachment to Tanya Rutherford-Owen, Editor, Journal of Life Care Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider contributing to this specialty practice by submitting a manuscript.
Any ideas or suggestions for article topics or authors are welcome. Please direct them to the editor, Tanya Owen.
Volume 16 Number4
Contents Include: Special Issue – Life Care Planning Summit Proceedings
(1) Editor’s Message
(3) Guest Editor’s Message
(5) Life Care Planning Consensus and Majority Statements, 2000-2018: Are They Still Relevant and Reliable? A Delphi Study
(15) Consensus and Majority Statements derived from Life Care Planning Summits held in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2017 and updated via Delphi study in 2018
(19) Life Care Planning Summit 2000
(47) Summary of the Life Care Planning Summit 2002
(51) Life Care Planning Summit 2002
(81) Life Care Planning Summit 2004 The Progress Continues
(85) Proceedings of the Life Care Planning Summit 2004
(95) 2006 Life Care Planning Summit/Town Hall Meeting
(97) 2006 Life Care Planning Summit Proceedings
(131) Life Care Planning Summit 2008 Proceedings
(143) Life Care Planning Summit 2010 Proceedings
(155) Life Care Planning Canadian Summit 2011
(157) Canadian Life Care Planning Summit 2011 Proceedings
(183) Summary of Total Group Results for Canadian Life Care Planning Summit 2011
(187) The 2012 Life Care Planning Summit: Third Time is a Charm
(193) 2015 Life Care Planning Summit: Moving Forward and Looking Ahead
(201) 2017 Life Care Planning Summit Proceedings