- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|Journal of Life Care Planning|
The IARP Life Care Planning IALCP section is proud to publish the Journal of Life Care Planning (JLCP), the premiere peer-reviewed and professional journal dedicated to the specialty practice of life care planning.
One of the Journal's objectives is to publish material that will add to the knowledge base of life care planning practitioners. The Journal strives to publish information that is relevant and valuable to life care planners and is appropriate and accurate within standards in the field. Research and evidence-based articles are welcome and so are case studies or real practice examples. Material published in the JLCP is the latest information regarding life care planning and serves to provide academic foundation for this growing specialty advanced practice.
The editor and editorial board welcome submissions for peer review. Research and evidence-based articles are encouraged, as are case studies and real world practice examples. Manuscripts that are double-spaced and adhere to the APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009, www.apastyle.org/) style of professional writing can be sent as an email attachment to Tanya Rutherford-Owen, Editor, Journal of Life Care Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider contributing to this specialty practice by submitting a manuscript.
Any ideas or suggestions for article topics or authors are welcome. Please direct them to the editor, Tanya Owen.
Volume 17 Number 2
(1) Editor’s Message
(3) Transdisciplinary Practice Position Paper
(5) Empirical Validation of Medical Equipment Replacement Schedules in Life Care Plans
(19) Diagnostic Criteria, Treatment and Long-Term Considerations
for Individuals with Autism: Foundation for the Life Care Plan
(31) International Symposium of Life Care Planning 25th Anniversary
(33) Practice Challenges Identified by Life Care Planners in the
(41) Sensitivity in Care, Treatment, and Life Care Considerations for
Male to Female Transgender Individuals
(51) Performing a Review of Past Medical Bills to Determine the
Reasonableness of Costs