- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|Journal of Life Care Planning|
The IARP Life Care Planning IALCP section is proud to publish the Journal of Life Care Planning (JLCP), the premiere peer-reviewed and professional journal dedicated to the specialty practice of life care planning.
One of the Journal's objectives is to publish material that will add to the knowledge base of life care planning practitioners. The Journal strives to publish information that is relevant and valuable to life care planners and is appropriate and accurate within standards in the field. Research and evidence-based articles are welcome and so are case studies or real practice examples. Material published in the JLCP is the latest information regarding life care planning and serves to provide academic foundation for this growing specialty advanced practice.
The editor and editorial board welcome submissions for peer review. Research and evidence-based articles are encouraged, as are case studies and real world practice examples. Manuscripts that are double-spaced and adhere to the APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009, www.apastyle.org/) style of professional writing can be sent as an email attachment to Tanya Rutherford-Owen, Editor, Journal of Life Care Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider contributing to this specialty practice by submitting a manuscript.
Any ideas or suggestions for article topics or authors are welcome. Please direct them to the editor, Tanya Owen.
Featured Issue: Volume 16 Number 3
(1) Editor’s Message
(3) A Contemporary Understanding of Unilateral Hearing Loss for Health-Related Professionals
(13) Understanding and Treating Neurogenic Bladder
(17) Economic, Psychological, and Vocational Costs Associated with Kidney Disease and Failure: Development of Life Care Plans to Account for Applicable Costs
(29) Predicting Long-Term Care: Determinants of Probability
(35) Advances in Vehicle Technology and Their Implications for Life Care Planning: The Perspective of a Driver Rehabilitation Specialist
(41) Ethics Interface
(46) CEU Information
(48) Call for Manuscripts