RehabPro Volume 28 Number 1 & Journal of Life Care Planning Volume 18 Number 1
Thursday, March 19, 2020
Please enjoy the latest edition of the Rehab Professional Volume 28 Number 1 & Journal of Life Care Planning, Volume 18, Number 1, exclusive benefits of your IARP all-inclusive membership.
Rehab Professional Volume 28 Number 1
(3) Editorial Comment
(5) The Validity of Exploring Educational Attainment Levels and Occupational Skill and Physical Strength Demand Levels of Caregivers When Evaluating Loss of Earning Capacity in Pediatric Cases
Lacy H. Sapp, Theodore P. Remley, Jr., and Lillian M. Range
(15) Use of the Earning Capacity Assessment Form-2 (ECAF-2) in Young Adult Cases: An Overview and Case Study
Micahel Shahnasarian and Deborah A. Hilby
(27) The Importance of Statistically Measured Work-Life Expectancy
Joseph T. Crouse
(37) Physical Demands of Work, Exits From the Workforce, and Participation in Disability Programs
David A. Weaver
Journal of Life Care Planning, Volume 18, Number 1
(1) Editor’s Message
Tanya Rutherford Owen
(3) Pediatric Acquired Amputation: A Personal and Professional Viewpoint
(9) A Parent’s Perspective of Navigating Medical, Legal, Educational and Rehabilitation Systems
(11) Sticks and Stones May Break my Bones, but Words Will Absolutely Hurt Me: The “T” Word.
Ingrid M. Van Duyne
(19) A Wife’s Story of Caring for Her Husband
(23) My New Normal: A Mother’s Story of Stroke
(29) Pediatric Stroke: One Mother’s Story
Kenda Shea Grover
(33) Living with Cancer: A Story of Education
Do you miss getting a printed Journal?
Fill out this pdf form to start your subscription or order a printed copy of a past Journal.