Journal of Life Care Planning, Volume 16, Number 3
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Please enjoy the latest edition of the Journal of Life Care Planning, Volume 16, Number 3, an exclusive benefit of your IARP all-inclusive membership.
Click here to download this issue
Please note that you need to sign into your member account to access the Journal of Life Care Planning from the website.
(1) Editor’s Message
Tanya Rutherford Owen
(3) A Contemporary Understanding of Unilateral Hearing Loss for Health-Related Professionals
Rachel Glade, Donna Fisher Smiley, Tanya Rutherford Owen
(13) Understanding and Treating Neurogenic Bladder
Alyssa C. Mixon, Karen Mandzak Fried, Guy W. Fried
(17) Economic, Psychological, and Vocational Costs Associated with Kidney Disease and Failure: Development of Life Care Plans to Account for Applicable Costs
Theodore S. Smith, Elizabeth R. Smith, Katharine Porter
(29) Predicting Long-Term Care: Determinants of Probability
(35) Advances in Vehicle Technology and Their Implications for Life Care Planning: The Perspective of a Driver Rehabilitation Specialist
(41) Ethics Interface
(46) CEU Information
(48) Call for Manuscripts
You must log-in to access the members-only section and view the Journal. Please contact the office if you have trouble accessing with your log-in.