SPRING 2019 ALL DAY CONFERENCE
— March 22, 2019
CHANGES, CHALLENGES, AND OPPORTUNITIES IN REHABILITATION
Conference Center • Preston Ridge Campus • Collin College 9700 Wade Boulevard • Frisco, Texas 75035
Exhibitor Information and Registration
Register Above Online or Download PDF
Our attendees at the IARP Texas Spring 2019 All Day Conference will represent a broad spectrum of the Rehabilitation and Healthcare fields – including those in Rehabilitation Counseling, Case Management, Vocational Counseling, Placement, Life Care Planning, and Disability Management as well as attendees from rehabilitation facilities, hospitals, community living centers, assistive technology entities, colleges/universities, and advocacy centers and programs working on behalf of the disabled, disadvantaged, and the unemployed/underemployed. There will be students pursuing degrees in rehabilitation as well as attendees from the fields of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and other fields allied with the general field of rehabilitation.
Your participation as an Exhibitor ensures that all those attendees representing all the fields mentioned above and more will receive timely information about programs, services, technology, organizations, resources, communications, and other important information in the fields of rehabilitation, case management, and healthcare.
Dedicated Exhibit Time — 2 Hours
However, Exhibitors may choose, if they wish, to remain open throughout the All Day Conference to serve those attendees taking “unofficial” breaks from the Conference activity.
Exhibit Space Location
The Spring 2019 All Day Conference is being held in the beautiful Conference Center located on the Preston Ridge Campus of Collin College in Frisco, Texas. The Exhibit area is located in the first floor Atrium area right outside the main Conference Room being used for the Spring All Day Conference. The area is attractive, well lighted, and easily accessible to every attendee. Students and faculty members from the Preston Ridge Campus who are studying in areas pertaining to Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, etc.) will be invited to view the exhibits as well.
Exhibit Space Includes
- Table Top Display Space (6’-8’ in length; 18” – 24” wide); Table is Skirted; May Request 2 skirted Tables at no extra cost.
- 1 Side Table for Display, Storage, or not skirted; 2 - 3 Chairs or more if needed – at no additional cost.
- 1 Conference Registration that will permit the designated representative of the Exhibitor to attend the Conference and receive continuing education credits if desired
- Additional Table and Chairs Provided Upon Request at No Additional Cost
- Additional Display Space adjacent to Primary Exhibit space can also be provided at no additional cost if needed for equipment or machinery; you can configure your display space to suit your individual needs.
- Plenty of Room for Floor Displays, Audio-Visual Equipment, and Other Items Brought By Exhibitor
- Exhibitors may use their own free-standing exhibits along with the availability of provided tables, chairs, etc.
The Audience Will Include:
Vocational Case Managers Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Facility Owners/Administrators
Medical Case Managers
Certified Case Managers
University Students in Rehabilitation Programs
Insurance Claims Representatives (Adjusters)
Rehabilitation Company Representatives
State of Texas DARS Counselors and Case Managers
Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
Licensed Professional Counselors
Life Care Planners
Nurse Case Managers
Disability Management Specialists
Job Placement Specialists
Benefits of Exhibiting at IARP All-Day Conference
- Exposure of services and products to a wide variety of rehabilitation and healthcare professionals
- Conference Registration with continuing education credits
- Listing and Acknowledgement in the Conference Program
- Acknowledgement in IARP Texas News, the Association’s Newsletter
- Exhibit Space is located adjacent to Conference Meeting Hall and presents constant exposure
- All Breaks will be held in and around the Exhibit Area, presenting even more exposure throughout the day
- Breakfast, Lunch, and All Refreshment Breaks included in Conference Exhibitor costs.
Special Benefits for Exhibitors Offered
- During the lunch hour of the Conference, Exhibitors who wish may have five (5) minutes of time to address the audience regarding their company or organization and the programs, services, resources, etc. that it offers. This will be available on a first come – first served basis until all available time is allocated. Exhibitors may use slides of PowerPoint to complement or supplement any words spoken. Available only to those who register and make arrangements prior to Friday, March 8, 2019.
- All Exhibitors will have the name of their company along with address, phone numbers, web site, and e-mail address and the names of appropriate contacts published in the All Day Conference’s Official Program. Exhibitors must register before Friday, March 8, 2019 to be included in the official program.
- Pre-conference email blasts will be sent to the IARP Texas email list, promoting and discussing one of each of the conference speakers. As an exhibitor, your name will be listed in each and every one each of these email blasts, alerting the attendees of your planned presence at the upcoming conference. Please note, the sooner we know you’re exhibiting, the more opportunities there will be to be added to the blasts!
Assignment of Exhibit Space
All Exhibit Spaces are equally exposed to all who attend the IARP Texas Spring All-Day Conference. Space will be assigned on a first-come basis, beginning at 6:30 a.m. on Friday, March 22. All Exhibit Spaces are immediately outside the main entrances to the Conference Center and in the Conference Center’s Atrium. None of the spaces are considered “poor.”
Exhibit Space Set-Up
Exhibitors may also set-up beginning at 6:30 a. m. Friday morning, March 22. Exhibits are to be opened for visitation beginning at 7:30 a. m. during Conference registration and the continental breakfast Friday, March 22.
Limited Exhibit Space
IARP Texas will be limiting the number of Exhibitors for the Spring All-Day Conference to 15. This limitation will permit all to have very good locations for their exhibits and will ensure that all receive consistent visitation from attendees. When the 15 Exhibit Spaces have been reserved, no additional spaces will be available. Therefore, all Exhibitors are encouraged to make their reservations as soon as possible. This may be done by completing the Reservation Form and mailing it, along with payment, to the address on the form. The completed form may also be sent as an e-mail Attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IARP Texas planners are anticipating good attendance. Attendees will primarily be individuals from the Dallas – Fort Worth – North Texas area of Texas, but there will also be good numbers from Houston, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso and others areas of the State of Texas. In addition, IARP members from New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma have also been invited. Faculty and students in healthcare programs at Collin College have also been invited to attend and visit the Exhibits. Educators and students from several Texas colleges and universities.
Those Exhibitor Representatives present are invited to join the Attendees for breakfast, breaks, and lunch at no additional costs. All meals and breaks will be served immediately next to the Exhibit Hall. As noted previously, all Exhibitor representatives are invited to attend the Conference Sessions if they choose and receive continuing education credits.
Dallas Spinal Rehabilitation Center
Neurorestorative Specialty Services @ UTHCT
HealthCare Medical Associates
Advanced Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Southwest Medical Examination Services, Inc.
Rehab Without Walls
Mobility Medical Equipment
Centre for Neuro Skills
Specialty Medical Sales
Case Management Society of America (CMSA)
Access On Time
Assistive Technology Resources
Tanglewood Medical Supplies
Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital’s Industrial Rehabilitation Program
University of North Texas
Black Diamond Services
Eugene McDermott Pain Management Center at U. T. Southwestern Medical Center
Southwest Center Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Baylor Center for Pain Management
Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation
Texas Rehabilitation Association
North Texas Pain Recovery Center
CORE Health Care
Nurses Unlimited/Environmental Modifications Unlimited
Alliance Seating and Mobility
Career Assessment Center
Hanger Prosthetics and Orthotics
Cost for Exhibit Space
The total cost for one (1) exhibit space is $200.00, and this fee permits one (1) person to represent the Exhibitor; $50.00 should be added for each additional Representative. This fee covers all costs associated with Exhibiting and includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day. Exhibitor Representatives are invited to attend and participate in the Conference if they wish and receive CEU credits at the end if they wish. If different representatives “trade-off” during the day and are not present throughout the day, NO ADDITIONAL FEE is necessary. The $200.00 fee also includes the Advertisement in the Conference’s Official Program and the mention of your participation the pre-conference email blasts.
If there are any questions or if you need additional information, please do not hesitate to make contact with Jennifer Pavlik, 713-526-7215, Ext. 017 or at Jennifer@lopezkramberg.com, or Alison Burns at, (214) 467-5594 or at email@example.com.