- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|The Rehabilitation Professional Index|
The Rehabilitation Professional, The Official Journal of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, is known to members simply as RehabPro. Its pages are filled with peer-reviewed research and reports on industry developments. Members look to this authoritative and well-respected publication to maintain a professional edge.
Featured Issue: Volume 25 Number 2
Members may download this edition of The Rehabilitation Professional in IARP Connect's Resource Library for The Rehabilitation Professional Journal. Contact IARP-HQ for authorization to reprint and/or distribute multiple copies of a single article.
(71) What Counts as Data? Evaluating Data, Scientific Evidence, and Bias
(73) From the Editor: Redacted Article
(75) Comparing Criteria of Plaintiff and Defense Lawyers When Selecting Vocational Rehabilitation Experts in Civil Litigation
State of the Professional Article
(87) 2016 IARP Survey on Salary and Impressions of the CORE/CACREP Merger
(97) Vocational Training: An Educational Model for Transitioning Youths With and Without Disabilities from School to Work in Sweden