Why Should You Meet Us In St. Louis?
Whether you’re flying in early, or staying a few days late, St. Louis has so much to offer during the days of our conference. After you take in keynotes, breakout sessions and networking, grab those walking shoes—you’ll want to experience all St. Louis has in store.
Looking for upcoming events? Head over to ExploreStLouis.com and view their calendar. You’ll see exciting events, such as:
- American Arts Experience St. Louis: For two weeks each October the American Arts Experience – St. Louis will fill concert halls, museums, theaters, universities and outdoor spaces in the St. Louis area with dozens of performances and shows by renowned American artists and companies in disciplines ranging from symphonic music to jazz and singer-songwriters, theater by American playwrights and dance by American companies to major American visual artists.
- The Bodyguard Production: Based on the smash hit film, the award-winning musical will star Grammy® Award-nominee and R&B superstar Deborah Cox!
- St. Louis and Missouri Wine Country Bike Tour: Discover the land that lies at the confluence of America’s two greatest rivers in one memorable trip.
Here are a couple of the most sought after locations/sight-seeing spots around St. Louis:
- Ballpark Village
Ballpark Village is an entertainment village with lots of bars, restaurants and attractions. It’s open year round even if the Cardinals are not playing.
- Washington Avenue
St. Louis’ hot spot where you can find a variety of bars and restaurants. Within walking distance you can find piano bars, sushi, steak places, wine bars, mexican, etc.
- Visit Soulard
The city’s oldest neighborhood, exhibits a leisurely pace and an appreciation of days gone by. The historic streets are lined with red brick townhomes that house live music clubs and unique restaurants. Located just five minutes south of the Arch, the lively neighborhood was named for Antoine Soulard, a Frenchman who surveyed colonial St. Louis for the King of Spain. The Budweiser Brewery Experience is also located in Soulard.
Favorite Spots include:
- McGurks Irish Pub and Garden, 1200 Russell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63104
- 1860 Saloon, Game Room & Hardshell Café, 1860 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Mollys in Soulard, 816 Geyer Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Bogarts BBQ, 1627 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Mission Taco, 908 Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Llwelylen's Pub, 1732 S 9th St, St. Louis, MO 63104
- Joanies Pizza, 2101 Menard St, St. Louis, MO 63104
- City Museum, 750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO 63103
Housed in the 600,000 square-foot former International Shoe Company, the City Museum is an eclectic mixture of children’s playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and architectural marvel made out of unique, found objects. The brainchild of internationally acclaimed artist Bob Cassilly, a classically trained sculptor and serial entrepreneur, the museum opened for visitors in 1997 to the riotous approval of young and old alike.
Activities including the St. Louis Gateway Arch & Gateway Arch Riverboats
- Journey to the Top of the Arch
Your visit to St. Louis is not complete without journeying to the top of the awe-inspiring, 630-foot tall Gateway Arch.
Adult Ticket (16 & Over): $13
Child Ticket (3-15): $10
America the Beautiful Pass: $10
Children Under 3: FREE
During construction, capacity of the Arch will be limited, and all guests will be required to have a paid, timed ticket. During this time, the Old Courthouse will serve as the Ticketing and Visitor Center.
- One Hour Sightsee Cruise
Take a delightful, one-hour journey back to a time when steamboats ruled the Mississippi River. Narrated by the captain or a National Park Service ranger*. This cruise highlights the history of St. Louis and the role the working river plays today. All cruises are handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Daily, March - November
10:30 .am., 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
Note: Online tickets cannot be purchased less than 2 hours in advance. All sales are final. Group pricing is available for parties larger than 20. For more information, please call 877-982-1410.
- **Skyline Dinner Cruise - Limited space is available. When booking your reservation, please mention you are with IARP so that you can be seated with the group.
For that special occasion, or just a memorable night out, watch the skyline light up as you enjoy a Dixieland Band and dine alongside the best view of St. Louis. Reservations required. All cruises are handicapped and wheelchair accessible.
Fridays and Saturdays, April - October
7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Note: Online tickets cannot be purchased less than 2 hours in advance. All sales are final. Group pricing for parties larger than 20 and/or specific seating requests are both available. For more information, please call 877-982-1410.
- Discover 25 Things to do in St. Louis: explorestlouis.com
- From the famous Gateway Arch to the Missouri Botanical Garden, explore St. Louis’ best right here.