The IARP Annual Conference is right around the corner!
Make the most of your convention experience by downloading the IARP Annual Conference App. Connect & Meet with other attendees, create a personalized schedule and much more! Search your app store for IARP 2017.
We are excited to provide outstanding presentations for your professional development. The conference committee has worked hard to provide presentations for all disciplines and levels of professional development. Breakout sessions will address current issues in using labor market data, VRCC updates, neuro-visual deficits and rehabilitation, ethics, brain injury and mental health; CRPS and Overview of Ketamine Treatment, skill development such as interviewing, testing and professional development including business practice tips and the CORE / CACREP Standards.
There will be time to exchange ideas with young professionals and seasoned professionals, interface with and learn from the exhibitors, and enjoy the great city of St. Louis!
23rd Annual International Symposium on Life Care Planning:
This year’s Symposium is dedicated to providing a comprehensive overview of the medical considerations in lung and liver transplantation, from patient selection and procurement to annual lifetime follow-up guidelines, post transplant impact, long term needs and costs. We are honored to have presenters Jeffrey Crippin, MD, Medical Director of Liver Transplantation and Elbert Trulock, MD, Medical Director of the Lung Transplantation from Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Barnes-Jewish Hospital is one of the largest organ transplant centers in the nation performing approximately 430 solid-organ transplants a year.
This symposium will be completed by presentations from the center’s transplant coordinator and financial administrator. Aspects of lung and liver transplantation related to Life Care Planning will be presented by Kathie Allison, PT, MS, CLCP who has authored more than 125 transplant life care plans.
Life expectancy issues specific to each organ transplant, Life Care Planning coding, costs, resources, medications, and lifetime consideration of transplant versus no transplant cost projecting will be discussed.
Click to view the schedule here:
Get the Conference App
Connect & Meet
See who else is here. Use the app to make new connections, start conversations and coordinate meetings.
Personalize Your Schedule
Get what you want out of your event! Create a personalized schedule with sessions and speakers you’re interested in seeing
Other Features Include:
- View Sessions Descriptions and Speaker Bios
- Receive the most updated information, including room locations, event times, etc.
- Search speakers
- Download handouts
- And, more!
To Download The App:
- Open your app store and search for “IARP 2017”. The name of the app is IARP 2017
- Open the app and the home screen will appear so you can navigate thru the conference.
- Click the picture of a person in the top right corner and enter the email that you registered with. You are now logged in and you can access all of these exciting features.
The mobile app works on iPhone, Android and Blackberry smartphones, as well as tablets.
Continuing Education Credits
The following credits have been approved unless otherwise stated, additional approvals will be updated on the website:
- ABVE: Maximum of 19.50 CE
- CCM: Maximum of 19.50 CE
- CDMS: Maximum of 19.50, including 2.50 ethics
- CLCP: Maximum of 19.50 CE
- CRC: Maximum of 19.25 CE, including 3.75 ethics
- CVE-CWA-CCAA: Maximum of 19.25 CE
- Nursing Continuing Education: Pending Approval
- MSCC: Maximum of 19.50 CE
- NASW: Pending Approval
- NBCC: Maximum of 19.50 CE
What to Pack
- Casual business attire is appropriate for attending all sessions and lunches; due to varying temperatures in meeting rooms, a light sweater or suit coat may be appropriate.
- Temperatures next week is expected to have a high of 75 degrees with a low of 68 degrees.
- Wireless internet is available so remember to pack any computers, devices, and chargers you might need to stay connected.
- Plenty of business cards to share!
Registration Hours & Location
The Registration Desk will be located in the Orchid Ballroom Foyer.
|Thursday, November 12, 2017
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, November 13, 2017
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 14, 2017
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please Note: All participants are required to register. You can do this by visiting www.rehabpro.org or by visiting the Registration Desk onsite.
Have Questions During Convention?
Please visit the registration desk if you have any questions during the convention hours.
Event Related Questions: Please contact Erin Babarskis at email@example.com
Exhibitor and Sponsor Related Questions please contact Sarah Ewald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Questions contact Julia Renner at email@example.com
Location and Travel Information
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
315 Chestnut St., St. Louis, MO 63102
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 pm
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
Valet Parking is available from $39/day
Self-Parking is available for $29/day
Things to do in St. Louis:
St. Louis is in the Central Time Zone.